Am I supposed to recognize any of these stories? Either I have a case of dimentia and can't remember or I was never let in on this one.
Let's not underplay the possibility that you both have dementia AND you weren't let in. The second story, the guys with the BB gun... that's me. The victim, that is. Exactly one month following the Kiwana's Park incident.And the dry ice bomb... I'm 95% certain that was Ben.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Am I supposed to recognize any of these stories? Either I have a case of dimentia and can't remember or I was never let in on this one.
Let's not underplay the possibility that you both have dementia AND you weren't let in.
The second story, the guys with the BB gun... that's me. The victim, that is. Exactly one month following the Kiwana's Park incident.
And the dry ice bomb... I'm 95% certain that was Ben.
Post a Comment