Poor Dave. Honestly, I've been trying to think of something to blog on this site about, but then everytime I do, I think, "Naw. I'd rather put it on my own site." Maybe we just have to get some exciting conversation started. Anybody? Anybody?
How is Dahnelle doing? That must be so scary! Plus she must be bored out of her mind! How far along does she have to be before the doctors think it is safe to let her deliver?
You know, just because our due dates are the same, you guys didn't have to take my race to see who could have a baby first so seriously! :)
3 comments:
Poor Dave. Honestly, I've been trying to think of something to blog on this site about, but then everytime I do, I think, "Naw. I'd rather put it on my own site." Maybe we just have to get some exciting conversation started. Anybody? Anybody?
My wife keeps going into labor every time she gets out of bed. How's that for a topic?
How is Dahnelle doing? That must be so scary! Plus she must be bored out of her mind! How far along does she have to be before the doctors think it is safe to let her deliver?
You know, just because our due dates are the same, you guys didn't have to take my race to see who could have a baby first so seriously! :)
You guys are in my prayers.
Post a Comment